What is a Tot Rod?
- A Tot Rod is a hot rod for kids. TotRodz builds cars for kids ages 6 months to 12 years, in the form of strollers, i.e. rollers and pedal cars. Most of our rollers are hand built using existing pedal cars. They are disassembled, chopped, channeled and modified to become a roller.
What is a Roller?
- A roller is TotRodz version of a stroller. Not to be confused with a stroller, because TotRodz considers a roller a novelty item. Rollers are hot rods, 100% first and foremost.
Can I have any car made?
- "This is Your Tot's Hot Rod Shop!" Meaning, we keep our business model exactly the same as a hot rod shop, only on a smaller scale. We have a variety of cool bodies to choose from. However, if you want a custom body that we do not offer, we will work with you and explore options to fabricate one.
Do you build TotRodz for older kids?
- Yes! Whether it's a hot rod go-cart, remote controlled VW bus or anything you can dream up, we have the creativity, resources and knowledge to build it.
How much is a Tot Rod?
- Stock pedal cars for sale on our shop page range from $199 - $399. Custom built rollers and pedal cars can vary greatly in price. Typically ranging from $800 to $2000 to start, but can go up in price depending on what custom modifications you want.
How long does it take to build a Tot Rod?
- Most projects we can complete within 3-4 weeks. However, for custom builds this will take longer.
How much does it cost to ship?
Do you ship internationally?